The DLM is a living history museum where costumed docents tell the story of the development of the Depreciation Lands in the 18th century.
The museum has been in existance for 36 years.
Main building is an 1837 Covenanter Presbyterian church, 1803 loghouse, blacksmith shop, Exhibit Barn and cemetery. Conestoga Wagon & travel exhibits.
Genealogy material for local families and research on customs, clothing and activities of the 18th century.
Group tours for scouts, AARP, etc. Outreach visits to schools and/or school on-site visits. Cooking classes and other educational classes.
Access: General Public
Appointment required: True